Purchasing Bernedoodle is not for everyone. The main reason is because it can empty the wallet. When the money is limited, most people go for adoption. It is actually not a bad idea because it not only can save the wallet but also can save the life of the dogs or puppies.
For those who are considering adopting a Bernedoodle, you are suggested to look for a rescue that is close to your place. Finding the one that is close to your area is recommended to minimize the shipping fee. Besides, there will be no need for the dog or puppy to travel longer. If you pick them by yourself, you also will not have to spend a lot of time.
If you live in Ontario Canada, the best rescue to look for is the one that is located in Ontario, Canada. One of the best and one of the most recommended options for you to consider is Dooey Doodle. This one is located in Chatham-Kent, Ontario, Canada.
There are a few Bernedoodles that are available to adopt. The options include:
- Teddy F1b Mini Bernedoodle Female
- Mema F1b Mini Bernedoodle Female
- Fairy F1b Mini-Bernedoodle Female
- Echo F1b Mini Bernedoodle Male
- Buddy F1b Mini Bernedoodle Male
- Freddy F1b Mini Bernedoodle Male
Adopting one of the Bernedoodles offered by Dooey Doodle above is not free. Each one above is priced at $3950 Canadian plus HST. The official website of Dooey Doodle shows the 2021 price so the price may be higher now. It is stated that the cost includes a few things, such as:
- A 2yr health guarantee against genetic life-threatening defects, and head-to-paw veterinary check
- Dewclaw removal (dewclaws can tear or get injured, so we remove them for your puppy’s safety and well-being)
- first set of vaccinations, deworming, flea prevention, vet records (puppies are usually ready for their new homes at 8 weeks)
- Puppy care pack: This pack consists of toys, starter food, and treats.
If you are kind of busy and have no time to pick up the puppy by yourself, Dooey Doodle can arrange delivery or shipping. For this, you will have to pay the additional fee.
If you are interested in adopting one of the Bernedoodles from Dooey Doodle, you will have to complete an application. It is important for you to complete it because they want to ensure the best possible future for the Bernedoodles. The application is believed to be the great start for them to know you. Follow the following instructions to be able to complete the application:
- The first thing that you need to do is to go to the official website of Dooey Doodle at https://www.dooeydoodles.com/.
- When you are on its homepage, you will be able to see a few menus. Find the one that says Puppy Application and click on it. This one is the third option from the right and the fifth option from the left side of the page.
- On the Puppy Application page, there is a form that you have to fill out. Some information that you have to provide includes first name, last name, email address, street address, city, province or state, postal or zip code, country, and phone number.
- Aside from the personal information, you will also have to answer some questions. Please answer everything honestly. Do not worry about the answer as there are no wrong answers.
- Once you are done completing everything, make sure to press the SUBMIT your Bernedoodle Puppy Application button.
After sending the application and after the application is approved by Dooey Doodle, the next thing that you have to do is to send a reservation fee of $500. Feel free to transfer it to either PayPal account email@example.com or an e-transfer. The latter is recommended because of the instant payment that results in solidifying your placement on the list. By transferring it means you have reserved your spot. Before transferring, it is worth noting that there is no way for the fee to be refunded.
If you think that the reservation fee of $500 is too much, you might want to consider adopting a Bernedoodle from a rescue called Doodle Rescue Collective Inc., which is also more known as DRC in short. Even though it is located in Rhode Island, United States, it is run by more than 800 volunteers who are both from the United States and Canada. Basically, there is a chance for you who are from Ontario, Canada to adopt one from this rescue.
Doodle Rescue Collective Inc. has an adoption-rehoming program. With this kind of program, you are allowed to give the second chance to the unwanted or surrendered puppies or dogs. If you want to adopt a Bernedoodle from this rescue, you will have to take a look at a dog that you are interested in first. It should be done before filling out an application form. In case you are wondering if you have to fly to Rhode Island to be able to meet them, there is nothing to worry as you will not require doing that. all that you have to do is to go to its official website to find the list of the available Bernedoodles to adopt. In order to strengthen and boost your application, it is important for you to make sure that you prepare and brief at least three personal references to prove that you are a great owner for your dog or puppy. Not only that, you will also need a recommendation that you can get from a local vet. Getting the recommendation is a must as it can prove that you are really capable in handling a dog or puppy.
For more information about Doodle Rescue Collective Inc., feel free to visit its official website at https://doodlerescueinc.ning.com/. If you have some questions to ask, do not hesitate to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have a lot of time, you can fly all the way to the rescue at 77 Buttonwoods Avenue Warwick, RI 02886 to see everything.